• Filament winding technology (= With this technology it is possible to produce tanks of high elasticity and high pressure resistance) As a result of the combination of different processes (lamination, glue and filament winding) and materials (fibreglass and resins) we get a tank with a flexible body that achieves the best resistance against high pressure with less wall thickness.
• Possibility of production of large size filters.
• Our filters are not painted. Instead of this we impregnate the fibreglass filaments with paint during the process of filament winding. This method + the use of a furnace that speeds up the process of desiccation of the filter avoid the sweat effect on the tank surface when the filters are on place.
• Chemical resistance of the filter tank achieved by the chemical resistance of the polyester itself. (Low emission polyester resins with anti-rust properties).
• Witness pressure gauge installed in the tank.
• Water drain and Sand outlet.
• Ringbolts are installed in filters from O1800mm.
• All filters are tested 1,5 times its working pressure.
• DIN flanged inlet and outlet connections.
• Arm collectors (most economical, of easy service and maintenance). Our laterals have a slot of 0,4mm.
• Nozzleplate available upon request.